Writing task 1 (Report)
There were bar charts comparing the unemployment rates between manual and professional workers in 4 years.
Writing task 2 (Essay)
Some people claim that governments should take action to ensure that people have a healthy lifestyle. Others, however, disagree and believe that people should decide themselves which way they prefer to live their lives.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Describe the place where you live now.
- Is it important to take vacations? Why?
- How do you spend the time on your vacation?
- Do you usually spend it with other people or alone?
- What was your best vacation? Why?
- Do you usually carry a bag?
- What kind of bag do you prefer?
- Is it important to have different bags?
- How do you choose a bag when you are buying one?
- Have you ever lost your bag?
Talk about a person whom you met recently and like. Please say
- When and where did you meet?
- Why do you like him/her?
- Would you like to spend more time with this person?
- Let’s talk about friends.
- Some people believe that you can only meet best friends in your childhood. Do you agree?
- Is it possible for people to become friends at work?
- Some companies organize leisure and sport activities at work places. Is it a good or bad idea?
- Why do you think so?
- What do you think about changes in friendship in the era of advanced technologies?
- Why is it different now?