سوالات آیلتس آکادمیک سپتامبر ۲۰۱۶ کاناداآبان ۲۳, ۱۳۹۵
تصحیح برگههای رايتينگ و لیسنینگ و ریدینگ در استرالیا و کاناداآبان ۲۷, ۱۳۹۵
Writing task 1 (Letter)
You have recently purchased a piece of furniture, but you noticed a problem when it was delivered to you. Write a letter to the store manager and say
- What is the problem?
- How did it happen in your opinion?
- What do you suggest the manager should do to resolve the problem?
Writing Task 2 (Essay)
Some people believe that no one should be allowed to continue working after the age of 65. However, others say there shouldn’t be a limitation on age and anyone should be allowed to work regardless of their age. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and include relevant examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for work?
- Why did you choose to do it?
Talk about a job that you would like to do. Please say
- What job is it?
- How did you find out about it?
- What are the skills you should have to do this job?
- What kind of jobs children would like to do in their future?
- Why do they want to do this kind of jobs?
- Do you think money is the only important thing when considering a job?
- Do you think colleagues at your work place affect your work?
- Do you think it is in human nature to conceal personal shortcomings?