Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write an inquiry letter to your new employer with a suggestion to hire your close friend or relative. In your letter say
- Who is this person?
- Why should your employer hire him/her?
- Suggest what job he/she should be doing.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most people believe that the best way to spend holidays is by going abroad, staying at a hotel and enjoying the local attractions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and include relevant examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Do you like sunny weather?
- Why is it so?
- How do people usually convey information to each other?
- Is it easier to inform somebody now, compared to the past?
- Why do you think so?
Talk about an instance when you were surprised to receive some interesting news or information. Please
- Where and when was it?
- What was it about?
- Who did inform you about it?
- How did you get the news?
- What did you feel then?
- Did you tell somebody about it?
- How did you feel about it later?