Thanks to a friend who took his IELTS test in Vietnam we can share the following Speaking questions:
- What is your full name?
- Where are you living now?
- What do you think about the transportation in your city?
- How often do you see advertisements?
- How do you feel about them?
- Have you ever wanted to buy anything from the ads on TV?
Talk about a leader that you admire (in a field such as politics, business, etc). Please say
- Who the leader is?
- What does he/she do?
- How did you learn about him/her?
- What are the reasons you like him/her?
- What quality do you think a good leader should have?
- How can children show leadership at school?
- If you were a leader, what would you choose to improve?
- Some more questions that I don’t remember.