Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two charts. The first was showing young people having breakfast compared with those having just fruit, the second chart was describing young people doing daily exercises during the week in five countries in 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
There is an argument between scientists regarding wild animals. Some of them believe in saving wild animals of all kinds, others, however, are interested in saving only particular species. Discuss both views, give your own opinion and examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you prefer to do in the evening? Why?
- What do you do during the weekend?
- Do you do it every weekend? Why?
- Did you do the same activities when you were younger?
- What don’t you ever do in the evening? Why?
- Do you like science?
- Do you watch any TV shows about science? Why?
Talk about a dinner with a friend that you had recently. Please say:
- Describe your friend.
- When and where was the dinner?
- What were you talking about?
- Do you remember what you had for dinner then?
- Do you meet with your friend regularly? Why?
- Do you like to have dinner with older people? Why?
- If your child was with you at the dinner party, do you think he/she would bother you?
- Why do you think so?
- What is the solution?
- On special occasions such as weddings people spend a lot of money on food, why do you think they do that?