Writing task 1 (Report)
There were four pie charts showing the quantities of imported clothing into the US and Japan between 2005 and 2009
Writing task 2 (Essay)
In many cities the population is increasing. Some say that the urbanization process denies us knowing our neighbours, and this causes a loss of community sense. What is the main problem with this? What measures can be taken to overcome it?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Describe your hometown.
- What transportation is available in your country?
- Do you work or study?
- What subject are you studying?
- Where do you live?
- Is it a house or an apartment?
- What would you like to change there?
Cue Card 1
Talk about national identity. Please say
- What is it?
- Is it important in your opinion?
- Some countries don’t value it. Why?
Cue Card 2
Talk about a family that you like very much (not your own). Please say:
- Describe this family.
- Where and when did you meet for the first time?
- Why do you like this family?
- Who is the head of household in your family? Why?
- Who makes decisions in your family?
- Do grandparents still have the opportunity to make family decisions?
- Can you compare decision-making in the past and today?
- Can the media influence the decision-making process among older generation?