http://ielts-city.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo.png 0 0 مدیر سایت http://ielts-city.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo.png مدیر سایت2016-06-18 14:16:362017-07-30 18:46:11ELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – June 2016
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Describe your job.
- How important is this profession in your country?
- Do you prefer to work alone or in a team? Why?
- Let’s talk about music.
- Do you enjoy listening to or playing music? Why?
- In your childhood did you play any musical instrument?
- What was it?
- What type of music do you prefer? Why?
- Do you think loud noise affects our hearing?
- What is the effect of noise in our cities?
Describe an instance when you had to get up early for some reason. Please say
- What time did you get up?
- Where and when did you have to be?
- What was the reason for that?
- What did you feel, when you got up early for this job?
- Why do people tend to get up early, in your opinion?
- Do you think people like to do their sports early? Why?
- Is there a problem, if people sleep long hours? Why?
- Is it necessary to be on time for our appointments, in your opinion?
- Is it a problem to be late for an appointment?
- What is the difference between people who are always on time and those who are always late?>