Writing task 1 (Letter)
You ordered an item on a company website, which should have been delivered the next day, but it never turned up. Write a letter to the manager and say
- what was the item
- why it was important that you get it immediately
- what you suggest the company should do now
Writing task 2 (Essay)
Many people believe that a member of the family is more important than a friend. Do you agree or disagree? Include your own opinion and examples from your experience.
- What is your full name?
- What can I call you?
- What do you do, study or work?
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Do you wear hats/caps? Do you like them?
- Why do you wear them?
- Why do people generally wear a hat?
- Does it represent any fashion?
- On what occasion people generally prefer wearing a hat?
- Do you read newspapers/magazines?
- Do you think your language can be influenced by reading them?
- What is the last newspaper/magazine you remember buying?
- Do you think in 50 years newspapers/magazines will still exist?
Talk about an item that you have or your family member has. Please say
- What is it?
- How does it look?
- For how long have you kept it?
- Is it good to have things like that?
- How does technology affect history?
- Do you think one can learn history online?
- Do you think museums are helpful in learning about history?
- How do people learn history from seeing the items in a museum?
- Do you think it’s important to keep things in a museum?