Speaking simulator test 2
Describe your favourite gadget. You should say:
- What is it
- When did you get it
- How often do you use it
and say why is it so important to you.
Speaking test #2 transcript
– Hello, this is your speaking test. Let’s talk about your hometown or village. What kind of place is it?
– Okay. And would you say it is a good place to live?
– And what are the problems of your hometown?
– Let’s move on to talk about accommodation. Do you live in a flat or in a house?
– And do you like living there?
– For how long have you been living there?
– Fine. And would you like to change your accommodation later?
– Now let’s move on to the second part. Here is your question card. Read it and prepare to talk. Remember you have from one to two minutes to do this, so don’t worry if I stop you.
– Alright. You can start speaking.
– We’ve been talking about gadgets. I’d like to discuss with you one or two more general questions relating to this topic. Do you think that technological development affects the world only in a positive way?
– Well, and do you think that children are becoming less social because of technological devices?
– And was your childhood affected by the technological development?
– Thank you. This is the end of your speaking test.