Section 1. Completion of medical form at a health center.
Section 2. A radio program about the ship St. Mary that sank.
Section 3. A teacher and student talked about a dissertation regarding absence reduction at work places.
Section 4. A lecture about a certain experiment.
Passage 1. About the environmental noise and hazards associated with it.
Passage 2. A research that compared humans and gorillas, including certain genetic traits such as patience.
Passage 3. The opinion of Leo Tolstoy about art.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a flow chart and images of seven stages of glass bottles recycling process.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that organizations would benefit more from young managers than from older ones. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Describe the place where you live now.
- Do you have public transport close to your place?
- Do you often visit cinemas? Why?
- Do you like to walk?
- How often do you walk?
- Where is it better to walk?
- Have you seen something exciting during you walks?
- What do you do in weekends?
- Do you have plans for the next weekend?
- Are there some interesting places to visit around your city in weekends?
Describe a change that happened to you. Please say
- When did it happen?
- What was the change?
- How did it influence you?
- Do changes have the same influence on people from different age groups?
- For whom is it harder to accept changes?
- What are the changes that happened in your country in the recent years?
- Was the life different in the past? Why?
- What do you think will happen in the future?
- Did you notice changes in the roles of family members?
- What kind of changes?
- How did it influence the communication between parents and children?
- Why is it so?