Writing task 1 (Report)
There was a table showing the production of carbon dioxide emissions in five countries (China, the US, India, Australia and the UK) in 2005-2006. We had to summarize and compare data.
Writing task 2 (Essay)
Some people say that use of mobile phones should be banned in public places or crowded areas, while others disagree. Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for a living?
- Do you find your job stressful?
- What do you do with your friends on weekends?
- Do you like to make new friends?
- Do you remember your dreams after you wake up?
- Do you like to hear dreams of others? Why?
- Do you like to learn about dreams? Why?
Describe a disagreement that you had with someone. Please say
- When and where was it?
- What was it about?
- How did you feel about it later?
- How can decisions affect a person’s life?
- What are the main decisions youngsters have to make nowadays?
- Did you get advice from somebody before making crucial decisions? Why?
- Why do people make wrong decisions sometimes?