When H took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia he was asked the following questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you usually do at work?
- What kind of activities do you do at home?
- Are there any household tasks you do not like? Why?
- Did you study music when you were a child?
- – Do you play any instruments now?
- Do you think it is easy to learn to play a new instrument?
Talk about a neighbour that you know well. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- How did you meet him/her?
- Do you like him/her? Why?
- Do you know other neighbours in your neighborhood?
- What kind of people do you think are important for the neighbourhood?
- Do you think local businesses are important to the community?
- Do you have an example of a community becoming better or worse?
- What do you think about the impact of technology on the community?