Writing task 1 (Letter)
Write a letter to the hotel manager about a bad experience you had while staying there. Include the following in your letter:
- Where and when did you stay?
- What had happened?
- Suggest a solution for the situation.
Writing Task 2 (Essay)
Nowadays young people seek older people’s advice in the same way as in the past. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Include your opinion and relevant examples from your own experience.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Why did you choose this job?
- Do you like walking?
- Where and how long do you usually walk?
- Did anything special happen during your walks?
Talk about a skill that you learned in your childhood. Please say
- What is it?
- Do you think it is important?
- Why is it important?
- What if you didn’t learn that skill in your childhood?
- Do you like working with people or alone?
- What is more important, academic or practical skills, in your opinion?
- Do you think it is easier to learn a new language as a child than as an adult?