Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are going to work in another city for a year. A friend who lives there offered to help you find a place to live. Write a letter to your friend and say
- Express your gratitude to him/her.
- Describe the area that you want to live in.
- Explain what type of accommodation you are looking for.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some parents think that helping their children with homework is good. Others think children should do their homework on their own. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What school did you go to?
- Did you like it? Why?
- Do you like music?
- Do you still listen to music that you liked in the past?
- Why did your taste change?
- Do you have a pet?
- Is it more difficult to have a pet in cities or in rural areas? Why?
Describe an interesting animal that you saw for the first time recently. Please say
- What is it?
- Why was it interesting to you?
- What did it do?
- What was your reaction to its behavior?
- Why do you think people become vegetarians?
- What should be done to lower cruelty to animals?