When L took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka, she was asked the following questions:
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Where do you live, in a house or an apartment?
- Can you describe it?
- What do you see from your windows?
- Do you like the view?
- Do you like to read?
- What book are you reading at present?
Talk about a situation that made you laugh. Please say
- What was the situation?
- When was it?
- Who was there with you?
- Why did it make you laugh?
- Do you think having a sense of humour is important? Why/why not?
- Do you like movies or TV shows that make you laugh?
- Is humour easy to translate from one language to another?
- Are there jokes in your language that are hard to translate to another language?
- Can humour be useful in learning another language? In what way?
برای امتیاز به این نوشته کلیک کنید!
[کل: 0 میانگین: 0]