http://ielts-city.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo-ieltscity.png 0 0 مدیر سایت http://ielts-city.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/logo-ieltscity.png مدیر سایت2016-05-25 12:36:292017-03-03 12:28:27IELTS Speaking
Tips from examiers
- Alyways maintain a positive attitude during the interview.
- Remember it is not important “what” you say but absolutely important “how” to say!
- Only your “fluency”, “grammar”, “vocab” and “pronunciation(not accent)” are checked by the Examiner, nothing else!
- Make a point of “beating around the bush” when you don’t have any idea to answer certain questions!
- In “part two” make some “keywords ” as your notes, not sentences.
- Try to make sure that you use as much and as varied vocabulary and grammatical structures as possible.
- Do not fake an accent, it is worthless!
- Try to customize the so-called “speaking books” to your own idiosyncratic way. Do not just memorize them.
- Listen a lot and practice them by repeating again and again a lot: that’s the way to success in speaking in a Jiffy!
- Always leave the interview room smiling and telling the examiner ” thank you for your patience”!