پرش به محتوا
- Alyways maintain a positive attitude during the interview.
- Remember it is not important “what” you say but absolutely important “how” to say!
- Only your “fluency”, “grammar”, “vocab” and “pronunciation(not accent)” are checked by the Examiner, nothing else!
- Make a point of “beating around the bush” when you don’t have any idea to answer certain questions!
- In “part two” make some “keywords ” as your notes, not sentences.
- Try to make sure that you use as much and as varied vocabulary and grammatical structures as possible.
- Do not fake an accent, it is worthless!
- Try to customize the so-called “speaking books” to your own idiosyncratic way. Do not just memorize them.
آیلتس تضمینی ، کلاس خصوصی آیلتس ، آموزش آیلتس آنلاین