Speaking simulator test 3
Describe a famous place that you visited. You should say:
- When you visited it
- Where is it situated
- Who you went with
and say what about it you liked the most.
Speaking test #3 transcript
– Hello, this is your speaking test, and I am your examiner. In this first part, I’m going to ask you some questions about yourself. Tell me, what are you doing at present?
– Very good! And why have you decided to take IELTS?
– Okay. So what are your plans for the future?
– Let’s move on and talk about food. What kinds of meals do you like?
– Do you often dinner with your family or friends?
– And do you often eat fast food?
– Thank you. Now let’s move on to the next section. I will give you a question card. Read it carefully and prepare a short monologue on the given topic. You have about one minute to think about your answer. You can use a pen and a paper to make some notes. Don’t worry if I stop you, I’ll tell you when the time is up.
– Could you start speaking now please?
– Now let’s talk more about the weather. Do you think that weather affects people’s behaviour?
– Okay. And can you think of any ways to be in a good humour when the weather is bad?
– It is generally considered that air pollution negatively affects the weather. Do you agree?
– And what are the possible ways to reduce this impact?
– Thank you. That’s the end of your speaking test.